Last year, Hertlein Grant Writing raised close to $3.5 million for 43 agencies. We brought in a few more grants than the year before, and have exceeded $3 million per year for 7 years in a row now. We haven’t finished analyzing 2021 financials, but in 2020 we found that for every hour billed, our clients received $1,676; the 5-year average was even higher, at $2,569.
New clients that joined us this year include:
- Aloha Council, Boy Scouts of America (Honolulu, HI)
- Colorado Christian University (Lakewood, CO)
- Empower Next Generations (Bellingham)
- Helping Hands Project Organization (Everett)
- Marysville Food Bank (Marysville)
- Millennia Ministries (Everett)
- North Snohomish County Outreach (Arlington)
- Special Olympics Washington (Seattle)
- State University of New York: SUNY Oswego (Oswego, NY)
- Joseph’s University (Philadelphia, PA)
- Vine Maple Place (Maple Valley)
- Washington CASA Association (Sammamish)
In 2021, 43 agencies won awards; through 240 successful grants; for a total of $3,467,609.